Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Morning Reflections

I picked up my rejected painting yesterday (see previous post). Since misery loves company, I'm feeling a little better. A good sized room was filled with works to be picked up. Several hundred I'd guess. Today David and I are putting in our work day for March at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. I'm working some more on one of my palette knife paintings, the large 30X40 that I had posted here last week (I decided to take down that posting as the photos did not do the work justice). I'm expanding the flowers out to the edge of the canvas...something new that I had not done before with this technique. So I'll be working on that today if I can find the time, as well as doing some framing in preparation for the Austin show March 11-12. Tomorrow I celebrate another year on this earth.

No comments: