Friday, May 19, 2006

Help...Newest Wildflower paintings need titles!


In preparing for my trip to New York in June, I saw the window of opportunity to get any new paintings done to choose from quickly closing on me. With that in mind, I did some serious--really serious--painting over the last few weeks. I have 6 new works to pick from now as I choose what to ship for my booth at the International Licensing Show. I've posted one here, but this and all the others are posted on my Wildflower Gallery blog. And now I need titles! Previously, I had great results from inviting friends and strangers to suggest titles for my paintings. I need your help again. Check out the new works on my other blog, Linda's Wildflower Gallery, and post your suggestions and comments on the new additions.
In other news...the Open House and Sale-a-bration for my 2nd anniversary was a great success. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends and supporters...true patrons of the arts--of my art! Thank you all! Registrations for summer art camps and classes are going well. Life is good. Busy. But good.

No comments: