Saturday, May 27, 2006

Painting featured in Express-News article

A couple who own 2 of my paintings were recently interviewed for the San Antonio Express News for a Saturday home feature called "Spaces." The lead photo is of their dining room with my art as the focus, plus I am mentioned in the article! How exciting! If you'd like to read the article online, go to: http://www.mysanantonio.com/salife/realestate/storyindex.html and click on the headline:
"Spaces — 'Sweat equity,' love of art help couple renovate home"
After today, this link may not work. If you still want to find the article, you can by searching the archives.
****
23 days before I fly to New York. Spent much of yesterday and day gathering packing materials and assessing what work I'll ship up this coming week. Almost done with my new business card, need to work other sales material and my packets. But I even found time to do some painting this morning!

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

This is fantastic! Congrats!

I'm so excited for you about NYC in June and I'm praying that it will go really super well for you. I can't wait to hear all about it.