Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Open House, Art Camps and classes

Lots to do this week getting ready for my 2nd anniversary Open House and Sale-A-Bration at Casa de Linda Art Studio. I've sent out my newsletters to over 300 friends. Some went e-mail but most went snail mail. If you live in the area, please mark your calendar for May 11-14 and come celebrate with me! I'm putting up a special exhibit of my paintings and I'm having an Inventory Reduction Sale on select works--save 10-50%. David will also have his photos out and some will be marked 25-50% off. Our hand-painted Texas Birdhouses are marked down 25% and I'm having a clearance on my lo-carb cookbook at 75% off! The fun begins Thursday, May 11, when the studio will be open 6-8 p.m. In fact, most of the stores in downtown New Braunfels will be open for "2nd Thursday" so come stroll the shops! An extra special treat: the premier of the New Braunfels Art League Giant Art Stein Parade! And my stein, SpringStein, will be one of them. Then my Open House continues on Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. -5 p.m and on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. As you can tell, this is all consuming of my time and energy. I have been painting this week and last. Finished my largest yet--a 6 foot by 8 foot canvas--to take to the International Licensing Show in June! Plus I did two 30X40 and a 24X30 canvas, as well as a round of the squares. On top of all this, I'm gearing up for my Summer Art Camps and Classes.

No comments: